Gran Canaria: Customized Private Small-Group Tour
Pick-up serviceYour nearby hotel or accommodation.
- Take your best photo in the sand dunes
- Explore the amazing complex of cave dwellings where the indiginous people lived 600 years ago
- Have a coffee in a unique coffee plantation
- Try a wine tasting with local cheese
Gran Canaria is unique for its volcanic nature, mountains, vineyards and beaches, an eclectic array of scenery not to be missed. You will be part of a private tour with a maximum of 7 people, or you will also have the opportunity to choose a minibus if your group exceeds 8 passengers. The tour lasts about 8 hours, please inform previously of what you would like to include and what you would like to omit from the tour.
There are normally two types of itineraries, combining culture, vineyards, mountains, which are placed at north and western areas. It is also possible to combine,culture, landscapes, museums, (such as the Christopher Columbus museum) with time for shopping as well.
- Pick-up and drop off
- Official local guide
- Transport in a minivan or private car (depending on the number in your group)
- Visit and entrance fees to coffee valley and tasting
- Hiking tour
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes