Barcelona: Secret Camp Nou Tour with a Sports Journalist
- Feel like a Barça player at 6 stages of the visit thanks to specially chosen photo stops
- Discover what makes Barça unique in the world and why it is called "more than a club"
- Take a behind-the-scenes look at the stadium, the museum, the press room, and more
- Visit secret spots and listen to great anecdotes in a small group of up to 12 people
- Savor a drink and an appetizer at a local bar where the fans gather
Meet at the famous Masía, which gives its name to Barça's football academy, today considered the best in the world. From there, walk to the stadium and stop in 2 secrets spots to feel like a Barça player. Once there, at Kubala's statue, find out why Barça is more than a club in Barcelona and its state, Catalonia. Spanish history in the 20th century, with 50 years of dictatorship, has a lot to do with it.
Then, enter the stadium to see a unique trophy gallery where Messi, the most awarded football player in the world, has his Ballon d'Or and Golden Boot trophies on display. Discover if the trophies are real or not, then admire the sheer size of Camp Nou from 3 astonishing viewpoints. Along the way, hear about the mind games Barça uses to get the best out of its team, and the worst out of its opponent — all within the rules, of course.
Next, explore behind the scenes in the mixed zone, the press room, the press box, and the visiting team's changing room. Choose your team in the tunnel — Barça or a visiting team — and walk out into the middle. Finish with a drink and some specialties at a local bar where the fans gather before the game. Plan 30 minutes more if you want to go back to the gift shop.
- Entrance ticket to the stadium and the museum
- Sports journalist guide
- Drink and appetizer in a local bar at the end of the tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks (unless specified)
- Children under 5 years
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
• You will receive information about your guide 2 days prior to the visit