Tjapukai: Aboriginal Cultural Night Tour, Dinner & Transfer
Pick-up serviceNorthern beaches hotels
- Enjoy a complimentary drink and canapes on arrival
- Learn traditional songs, dance and make music with the world-famous Tjapukai Warrior's
- Feast on a sumptuous tropical buffet dinner including Australian meats, seafood, salads and desserts featuring tantalizing Indigenous flavors
- Shop at the authentic Aboriginal art and retail Store
- Listen to stories and learn about the traditional customs of the local indigenous people
You will then follow the Tjapukai warriors to a ceremony celebrating Aboriginal dreamtime stories and join the rainbow serpent circle to learn traditional language songs. The ceremonial fire is then lit with a spectacular fireball shooting towards the stars.
During dinner, you will enjoy Australian meats, seafood and an array of salads and desserts featuring tantalizing Indigenous flavors at the Flame Tree Bar & Grill. The menu includes freshly baked, traditional damper, soups, freshly prepared local salads such as roasted sweet potato and macadamia salad and banana flower salad. Enjoy a variety of seafood including seafood mussels and prawns served with a selection of assorted condiments, chutneys and dressings.
The hot selection includes grilled rib eye dusted with mountain pepper and forest mushrooms, lemon aspen braised chicken breast on wilted greens and more! Then, relax around the fire with the Tjapukai warriors where there is time for an intimate chat, a spectacular end to a night of cultural entertainment.
- Complimentary drink and canapes on arrival
- Lakeside fire ceremony with spectacular fireball explosion
- Corroboree/Aboriginal dance show
- Sumptuous tropical buffer dinner
- Fireside gathering and photo opportunity with Tjapukai performers
- Hotel pick-up