Explore Cairns: Helicopter Ride, Reef Cruise and Kuranda
Pickup includedCairns, Palm Cove and Northern Beaches hotels. Hotel pickup and drop off from Port Douglas is not included.
- Glide over the world heritage-listed rainforest on the Skyrail and Kuranda Scenic Railway
- Sweep over the Great Barrier Reef's crystal blue waters, coral gardens and sand cays in a helicopter
- Enjoy a gourmet Aussie BBQ Lunch
- Cruise, snorkel and view coral and marine life on a luxury vessel
- Enjoy a complimentary glass of wine and cheese
You will then board a helicopter to enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime flight over the magical waters of the Great Barrier Reef. Flying over the sand cays and spot the coral below on your way to the Hastings Reef. Land on an outer reef helipad where you will be met by Down Under Cruise and Dive. Board the luxury vessel and enjoy the next two hours of pure bliss at the reef. Make use of the snorkelling equipment and discover the fascinating ecosystem below or simply relax on-board. Complete your day with a delicious Aussie-style BBQ lunch. Enjoy a leisurely cruise back to Cairns as you wind down with a complimentary glass of wine and cheese.
- Kuranda Scenic Railway ticket
- Skyrail Rainforest Cableway ticket
- Return cruise
- 25 minute scenic flight over the reef and sand cays to Hastings Reef
- Snorkelling equipment
- BBQ lunch
- Return transfers to/from your accommodation
- Additional beverages
- 20 fuel levy required, to be paid directly on the day of travel
Prepare for the activity
- Sun hat
- Selfie sticks
• Weight Policy: individual passenger weights and accompanying carry-on luggage must be advised at time of booking. Weight variances greater than 10% may incur an additional fee. • Maximum single seat payload is 130KG. For passenger comfort and aircraft weight and balance, passengers exceeding 130KG are required to purchase an additional seat at 50% of the ticket price – this is non-commissionable and payable to Nautilus Aviation on day of travel
• Please Note: immediate transfer from Kuranda Scenic Rail to Skyrail Rainforest Cableway
• Refunds: cancellation notice of 48 hours is required for a full refund claim and 24-48 hours for a 50% refund claim. No refund applies if booking is cancelled within 24 hours.