Bodegas Gutierrez Colosia Guided Visit & Sherry Tasting
- Explore one of the oldest wineries in El Puerto de Santa Maria
- Learn about the characteristics of sherry wine and production methods
- Taste 6 different types of sherry wine and 1 brandy
On a 90-minute guided tour, you’ll admire the splendid cathedral-like architectural style of the sherry bodegas. You’ll learn first-hand about the traditional sherry production process and the wide range of sherry wines that are made, each with its own particular temperament and singularity.
Finally, you’ll taste 6 different sherry wines, from the bright straw-yellow Fino, to the dark, ebony-colored Pedro Ximenez. During the tasting you’ll be able to explore the endless spectrum of colors as well as the extraordinary variety of bouquets and textures that comprise the universe of sherry wines.
- Guided visit of Bodegas Gutierrez Colosia
- Sampling of 6 different types of sherry wine, with appetizer