Ocean kayaking with dolphins, camp fires, stargazing, ancient rainforests and jaw-dropping panoramic views await you on this tour which combines two of Byron Bay’s must-do experiences - kayaking with dolphins and climbing Mount Warning at sunrise.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 20 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Kayak up close with dolphins, whales (Jun-Oct) and turtles at Byron’s beautiful marine park.
- Weave your way through beautiful landscapes towards the overnight camp at Mount Warning Rainforest Park
- Enjoy a delicious BBQ-style dinner and toast marshmallows whilst sitting around the campfire and camp under the stars.
- Breakfast in the early morning before you start your walk.
- Climb Mount Warning in the early morning to reach the summit to see the first sunrise on Mainland Australia.
- Overnight tour led by an experienced guide (the actual climb is self-guided)
- All gear for your kayak adventure
- Free snorkeling and trip photos to download
- All meals (afternoon tea, BBQ-style dinner and breakfast)
- All camping equipment (tents, sleeping bags, mattresses, torches)
- Complimentary water bottle and snack for the walk
- National Park and camping fees
- Fully air-conditioned tour vehicles
- Return Byron Bay transfers
- The actual summit walk is self guided, but you will walk with other customers in a group
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
- People with heart problems
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Please be at the "GoSeaKayak" at 1.45 pm - trailer opposite 56 Lawson St in Byron Bay to start your kayak adventure. After the kayaking a Byron Bay Adventure Tours- guide will pick you up right from the trailer to go to Mt Warning.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes