Byron Bay: Scenic Sunset River Cruise
Pickup optionalPlease be at the pickup location at least 5 minutes prior the scheduled time. Drivers can wait a maximum of 5 minutes for you. The bus will have 'Out Of The Blue Adventures' and a giant whale sign on the side.
- Spot dolphins and rare birds along the river
- Learn about Ballina's wildlife and its local history from a Marine Biologist Guide
- Relax in a glorious sunset as you enjoy cold beverages and tasty refreshments
- Explore the Ballina Breakwall, where the river meets the sea
- Visit Mobb's Bay and cruise around Pimlico Island
Get picked up in Byron Bay, then explore the mangrove forests and creeks that branch off the river. Relax on the water as you look out for the rich flora and fauna, including rare birds and dolphins.
Bask in the glorious evening sun as you enjoy a cold drink, tasty refreshments, and learn some local history from your marine biologist guide. Sit back as the boat winds its way down the beautiful river to where it meets the sea.
Head to Mobb's Bay and cruise around Pimlico Island before heading back to shore.
- 2 Cold Beverages
- Weather Jackets
- Live commentary by a Marine Biologist
- Children under 3 years
Prepare for the activity
The vessel will be boarded at Lance Ferris Wharf, 12 Fawcett St, Ballina NSW (directly in front of The Wharf Bar & Restaurant). Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure time at the wharf, there will be someone in an 'Out Of The Blue Adventures' uniform to come and greet you.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Sun hat
• In case of unsafe weather conditions this activity might be canceled