Dunsborough: Whale Watching Tour
- Listen to an on board Marine Biologist
- Experience a stunning 2-hour cruise in Geographe Bay
- Sight Humpback Whales with their new born calves as they migrate South back to Antarctica
- Have the chance to see the mighty Blue Whale (dependent on the season)
Enjoy a cup of tea and a biscuit whilst you marvel at the sight of a pod of Humpback whales - with over 35000 Humpbacks migrating through the bay with their young, there is plenty to see. Humpback Whales are the playful ones, you can often see them breach, spy hop, and be very playful and friendly - no binoculars required.
In the months of October and November the mighty Blue Whale is also often sighted, these whales are the largest living animal on the planet so it is an amazing feeling to look at these whales in awe with their graceful yet large presence. Dolphins are often seen riding the ship's bow, you will want to be standing up the front of the boat to get the best glimpse of these beautiful agile creatures. Not only is this an amazing whale watching cruise but the scenery is stunning; cruise along Eagle Bay, Castle Rock, Bunker Bay, and past the Cape Naturaliste Lighthouse.
- 2.5 hour whale watching cruise on board Alison Maree
- Morning or afternoon tea
- Fully guided tour
Prepare for the activity
Once you have arrived, park your vehicle on the gravel car park to the right then walk down on to the beach, you will see the boarding ramp down by the water, please wait here; 306 Geographe Bay Rd, Quindalup WA 6281, Australia.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
• This tour is boarded from a beach, you will need to walk across sand to board the vessel
You might also like...
Product ID: 238892