Burgundy: Winery Tour
- Visit two family producers of wine and one sparkling wine producer
- See the biggest wine press in the Burgundy region
- Taste regional wines and learn the differences between the flavors
At the first winery, you will visit the vineyards and learn about the distinct characteristics of this region’s soil. Then, you will be introduced to an award-winning Chablis, as well as six other magnificent wines.
Afterward, stop in the charming town of Noyers for lunch. This authentic medieval town has been rated one of the top 10 most beautiful villages in France. In the afternoon, visit a family-run winery that has been making wine since 1453. Meet the current owner, a 21st generation winemaker, and taste five of his favorite family wines.
Later, make a stop at the third and final winery. Take a tour of the largest cellars in the region and taste two of their sparkling Crémant wines. Return home with a flute glass to keep as a souvenir.
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Driver guide
- Entrance fees
Prepare for the activity
• This tour operates in inclement weather
• The tour will return to Paris at around 8:00 PM, depending on traffic