Gozo, Comino, Blue Lagoon, & Sea Caves: Full-Day Sightseeing
- Explore the islands of Gozo and Comino on a full-day boat tour
- Swim and snorkel in the turquoise waters of the Crystal and Blue lagoons
- Discover the key cities and landmarks of Gozo
- Look through your ship's underwater windows
- Visit the Sea Caves
In the morning (during high season), you will stop for 1 hour at the stunning Crystal Lagoon, a spot many tourists don't know about. The lagoon is fringed by steep cliffs and only accessible by boats. Witness the unbelievably clear water, perfect conditions for swimming, snorkeling, and diving. Take a plunge into its crystal clear waters from one of three waterslides, or jump from the top deck if you dare.
Once you arrive at Gozo Island, you'll have 3 hours to explore. Make your own plans or rent land transport for a small additional charge. The land transport will take you to two fabulous locations where you'll have approximately 1 hour to explore each. First, see the capital city of Gozo, referred to as Rabat by the locals. This small city has a wealth of charm and history to explore, including its impressive citadel. The second location is a small picturesque fishing village in the south west of the island, which has a charming bay surrounded by gigantic cliffs. Explore the village's caves, enjoy a panoramic view from the top of the cliffs, or enjoy a number of restaurants, coffee bars and souvenir shops.
With the day drawing to a close, you'll cruise back to Bugibba, entering the Santa Maria pirate caves and viewing the “Elephants Head”, a truly amazing rock formation.
- 1 hour at the blue lagoon
- 1 hour in the crystal lagoon (June to September only)
- 3 hours in Gozo
- Padded sun lounges
- Underwater viewing window
- Land transport (optional)
- Food and drink
- Hotel transfers from Qawra, Bugibba, St Pauls Bay, Xemijia, St. Julians, Sliema, and Valletta (for an additional charge starting from 2 EUR per person)
Prepare for the activity
• The catamaran is wheelchair accessible, however, Comino Island is not
• Please contact the operator if you require wheelchair accessible transportation in Gozo
• The tour does not stop in Crystal Lagoon between the October 1, 2019–May 31, 2020
• The tour only stops in Crystal Lagoon if the sea temperature and conditions permit
• The Captain reserves the right to cancel or alter the trip according to weather conditions
• Tour operator reserves the right to change routes, start, and end locations, when weather conditions, shallows, or other reasons require