From Malta: Three Islands Swimming and Sightseeing Boat Tour
- Swim and snorkel in the gorgeous Blue and Crystal Lagoons
- Visit Victoria, the capital of Gozo
- See the place where the Azure Window once stood
- Admire the magnificent Maltese coastline and its sea caves
- Relax and enjoy the boat's facilities
- Do some sightseeing on Malta's second-largest island, Gozo
Upon arrival on Gozo Island, enjoy three hours of free time to fill as you wish, or opt to purchase a land-transport ticket for a small added charge. The land transport will take you to one of two fabulous locations where you will then have over two hours to explore. Discover the fascinating capital of Gozo, Victoria, with a history that dates back to the Neolithic times.
Xlendi is a small, picturesque seaside village located in the south west of the island of Gozo with a charming bay surrounded by gigantic cliffs and dotted with small and large caves that you can explore. Enjoy panoramic views from the tops of the cliffs. Xlendi also offers a number of very good restaurants, coffee bars, and souvenir shops.
- 1 hour at the Blue Lagoon
- 1 hour at the Crystal Lagoon
- 3 hours on Gozo
- Padded sun loungers
- Huge waterslide
- Food and drink