Bugibba: Malta Fireworks Festival from a Catamaran Cruise
- Witness the annual fireworks festival
- Enjoy the luxury of an amazing location of the Grand Harbour
- Experience the festival in comfort and style on board the boat
- Admire the Maltese coastline by night
As you sail towards the Grand Harbor, the catamaran passes by the beautifully lit up bustling towns of St Julians and Sliema. Then, enter the natural harbor of Valletta which boasts an enormous 15th century wall that towers into the sky.
Upon arrival in the Grand Harbor, the boat comes to a stop providing a unique vantage point to watch the fireworks. From the comfort of the catamaran, marvel at the fantastic array of fireworks displays, synchronized to live vocals and a musical orchestra which performs music written for the occasion from a floating stage in the majestic harbor.
- Professional firework show
- Sea journey to the firework show
- Use of the catamaran
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
Departure point is at Bugibba harbour. The vessel you will be sailing on is the only yellow and green catamaran there and is called the "Sea Adventure". Dawret II-Gzejjer, San Pawl il-Baħar, MaltaOpen in Google Maps ⟶