From Bugibba: Blue Lagoon Afternoon Swim with Sunset Cruise
- Enjoy the Blue Lagoon in the afternoon
- Marvel at the Mediterranean sunset
- Swim, snorkel and relax in the cooler afternoon sun
- Experience the Mediterranean coastline and sea caves
Enjoy the magical cyan colored waters of the Blue Lagoon, which are especially tempting in the late afternoon as the hot Mediterranean sun has been warming it all day long, resulting in the water temperature being very similar to the air temperature. Take advantage of the onboard water-slide and have some fun frolicking in the waters to escape the warm weather. Or if you’d rather relax, spend some time lounging on the boat with a drink on one of the many cushioned recliners.
Finally on the way back to port, enjoy the rocking of the calm sea waves, admire the magnificent Mediterranean coastline, and marvel at the stunning sunset across the ocean, glistening over the waters and reflecting from the enormous Maltese cliffs.
- 3 hours at the Blue Lagoon
- Padded sun loungers
- Use of all catamaran facilities
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
Departure point is at Bugibba harbour. The vessel you will be sailing on is the only yellow and green catamaran there and is called the "Sea Adventure". Dawret II-Gzejjer, San Pawl il-Baħar, MaltaOpen in Google Maps ⟶