Puerto Madero: River Plate 25-Minute Panoramic Boat Tour
- Enjoy a 25-minute boat ride and learn about the history of South America's most important River
- Take in panoramic views of Buenos Aires from the waters of Río de La Plata
- Take amazing pictures with the Natural Reserve, Puerto Madero or Buenos Aire's Skyscrapers as the background
Upon arrival at the meeting point, present your voucher to the staff and they will give you your boarding pass. Enjoy a complimentary coffee and a traditional Argentinian alfajor snack while the captain takes you into the waters of Río de La Plata. Go to the observation deck and enjoy the panoramic view. Take the opportunity to take photos of the Buenos Aires city skyline and skyscrapers.
The ride will take about 25 minutes, and the boat's loudspeaker guide will help you identify all of the landmarks from the water.
- Boat loudspeaker guide of city landmarks in English, Spanish and Portuguese
- Coffee and alfajor snack
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
The tour partners office is near the water, behind a building under construction. Go around the building to find the office. Sturla Viajes Office, Cecilia Grierson 400, Buenos Aires, Argentina.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
• Please bring your passport or ID card
• For safety reasons, while the boat is departing from Puerto Madero all passengers must be seated