Buenos Aires Bike Tour: South or North Circuit
- Discover Buenos Aires on a fun and different way by doing a bike tour through the most important districts of the city
- Enjoy a memorable experience in the cosmopolitan capital city of Argentina
- Learn interesting facts and see incredible architecture
Finally, visit Plaza de Mayo, the scene of all major political events in the country since the founding of Buenos Aires. Take a look at the Government House (Casa Rosada), the Cabildo, the Metropolitan Cathedral and the main public buildings. If you go for the North Circuit, start the tour in Puerto Madero, the newest neighborhood in the city. From there, ride through Recoleta, famous for its French-style buildings and large parks. See Recoleta Cemetery, where legendary Argentinians like Eva Peron (aka Evita) are buried, and pass through Barrio Norte, an informal name given to a lively section of Recoleta around Santa Fe Avenue.
Then, head toward the district of Palermo – Buenos Aires’ largest neighborhood. Ride to Palermo Woods, the city’s largest park, where you can admire its rose garden with more than 400 rose bushes. See more of the park’s sights, including the Buenos Aires Zoo, the Botánical Garden, Plaza Italia, Galileo Galilei Planetarium and the Spaniard’s Monument. Throughout your tour, your entertaining and informative guide will give facts about Buenos Aires’ rich history and provide commentary about the sites you’re passing. You’ll also rest periodically to stretch your legs and take photos, ending your tour in San Telmo.
- Bilingual guide (English and Spanish)
- Beach cruiser bike (with kid's chair, if needed)
- Bell, basket and helmet
- Bottle of mineral water
- Medical assistance
- Hotel pickup and drop off