Buenos Aires Wine Tasting: Argentina from North to South
- Taste wines from the most popular regions of Argentina
- Be guided by a bilingual sommelier
- Enjoy a one hour wine tasting activity in a small group of up to 10 travelers
You’re in for a real treat as you enjoy wines from Argentina's most popular regions together with unique, delicious tapas prepared by the chef to perfectly complement each wine. Benefit from the guidance of an expert sommelier who will guide you through the experience and provide information on the various wines and their regions of origin.
Your wine/food pairings represent the three significant regions of Northwest Argentina (Torrontés with empanadas salteñas), Patagonia (Pinot Noir with mushroom crostín), Cuyo (Malbec with beef skewers).
- Wine tasting
- Bilingual sommelier
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Prepare for the activity
• Minimum drinking age is 18 years
• Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
• Dress code is smart - no casual clothes (i.e. jeans, sportswear, joggers, or sneakers)