Buenos Aires: Small Group Tour and Sunset Open Bar Cruise
Pickup optionalPickup is available from hotels located in Downtown Buenos Aires. This process takes between 45 minutes to 1 hour. If you are staying at an apartment, please choose the meeting point option. Please be ready for pickup 20 minutes in advance. Your pickup time will be between 1:00 PM and 1:45 PM (please contact the local partner to verify your exact pickup time).
- Enjoy differents drinks with a gorgeous view of the sunset from the Río de La Plata
- See some of the city's highlights, such as the Colon Theater and the Obelisk
- Visit Floralis Generica, the Mausoleum of Eva Peron at Recoleta Cemetery, Plaza de Mayo, and La Boca
- Learn about the history of Buenos Aires and visit the main sights in this convenient small group city tour
Next, take pictures at Floralis Generica and take a 30-minute tour of Recoleta Cemetery, which contains the graves of notable people, including Eva Perón, presidents of Argentina, Nobel Prize winners, and a granddaughter of Napoleon. Spend 30 minutes at Plaza de Mayo, where the city was founded in 1580. Enjoy a 30-minute tour of La Boca to admire the colorful conventillos - the homes of Italian immigrants at the end of the 19th century - and the picturesque Caminito Street.
See the center of the city via the emblematic 9 de Julio Avenue, home to the Colon Theater and the Obelisk. Exploring the south of the city, breathe the air of tango in its hometown: San Telmo. At the end of the tour, board the Humberto M ship in Puerto Madero, where you will enjoy a 1-hour sunset cruise with a gorgeous view of the port. Enjoy a drink on the ship deck with an open bar included and finish your tour at 7:30 PM.
- Hotel pick up in Downtown or Palermo, depending on the option selected
- Meeting point pick up near Galerías Pacífico, if option selected
- Transport in an air-conditioned minivan
- Tour guide in English, Spanish and Portuguese
- Open bar on a sunset cruise with alcoholics drinks and soft drinks
- Hotel drop-off
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Meet your group at 1:00 PM at Baires Gallery, Avenida Roque Saenz Pena 620, near Catedral de Buenos Aires. You will meet your group and have a few minutes to use the toilet before the start of the tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
• Your tour will take place in a group of a maximum of 15 people
• This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility