Buenos Aires: Small Group Tour and Sunset Open Bar Cruise
Pickup optionalPick Up from hotels located in Palermo. This process takes between 45 minutes to 1 hour. If you are staying at an apartment please choose the meeting point option. Please be ready to depart 20 minutes in advance, and contact the local partner to verify your exact pickup time.
- Enjoy differents drinks with a gorgeous view of the sunset from the Río de La Plata
- See some of the city's highlights, such as the Colon Theater and the Obelisk
- Visit Floralis Generica, the Mausoleum of Eva Peron at Recoleta Cemetery, Plaza de Mayo, and La Boca
- Learn about the history of Buenos Aires and visit the main sights in this convenient small group city tour
Next, take pictures at Floralis Generica and take a 30-minute tour of Recoleta Cemetery, which contains the graves of notable people, including Eva Perón, presidents of Argentina, Nobel Prize winners, and a granddaughter of Napoleon. Spend 30 minutes at Plaza de Mayo, where the city was founded in 1580. Enjoy a 30-minute tour of La Boca to admire the colorful conventillos - the homes of Italian immigrants at the end of the 19th century - and the picturesque Caminito Street.
See the center of the city via the emblematic 9 de Julio Avenue, home to the Colon Theater and the Obelisk. Exploring the south of the city, breathe the air of tango in its hometown: San Telmo. At the end of the tour, board the Humberto M ship in Puerto Madero, where you will enjoy a 1-hour sunset cruise with a gorgeous view of the port. Enjoy a drink on the ship deck with an open bar included and finish your tour at 7:30 PM.
- Hotel pick up in Downtown or Palermo, depending on the option selected
- Meeting point pick up near Galerías Pacífico, if option selected
- Transport in an air-conditioned minivan
- Tour Guide in English, Spanish, or Portuguese
- Open bar on a sunset cruise with alcoholics drinks and soft drinks
- Hotel drop-off
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
Meet at the local partners' office at Maipú 836, a commercial office building near Galerías Pacífico. Please ring the doorbell and take the elevator to the 6th floor. You will meet your group and have a few minutes to enjoy complimentary water and coffee and use the toilet before the start of the tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
• Your tour will take place in a group of a maximum of 15 people
• No more than two languages are spoken on each tour by your guide
• This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility