Buenos Aires: River Plate Museum Official Ticket and Tour
- Visit "El Monumental de Nuñez", the biggest stadium in Argentina
- Go back in time through the museums time tunnel and remind yourself of the origins of the club
- Discover behind-the-scenes spots where some of the worlds best players made history
Through the Time Tunnel, tourists can chronologically get to know the central leading figures of River Plate, those teams that made the club bigger, the best goals, memorable wins, and the most valuable trophies, all these related to the national and international history of the club. In addition, those who walk the museum will be reminded of the origins of the club, the first steps in professionalism, big matches, and the glory that has always accompanied River Plate. These sections include audiovisual shows that pay tribute the national and international significance of each period of River.
The River Museum aims to be a reservoir of club history and heritage, able to be enjoyed by the public interested in River Plate and soccer itself as an expression of popular culture.
- Self-guided admission ticket to the museum
- Guided tour of the stadium (if option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
- Passport or ID card for children
• The guided stadium tours start every hour from 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM and you can join the next group upon arrival.