Buenos Aires: Shore Excursion City Tour from Cruise Terminal
- Enjoy pickup and drop-off from the Quinquela Martin Cruise Terminal
- Explore the highlights of Buenos Aires in one day
- Take in panoramic views of the Obelisk and Teatro Colon from an air-conditioned van
Following that, stop for a 30-minute tour of the Recoleta Cemetery, which contains the graves of notable people including Eva Perón, and a granddaughter of Napoleon. In 2013, CNN listed it among the 10 most beautiful cemeteries in the world. Following that, pass by Colon Theater and the Obelisk to reach your third stop, Plaza de Mayo, where the city was born in 1580. There you can admire the Pink House, the Cabildo, and the Metropolitan Cathedral for about 20 minutes.
Continuing towards the south of the city, you can breathe in the air of tango in its birthplace of San Telmo. You’ll also visit the neighborhoods of La Boca, where one of the most famous stadiums in the world is located. In La Boca you can also admire the colorful conventillos (tenement houses), home to Italian immigrants at the end of the 19th century, as well as the picturesque Caminito Street. Following that, you will be taken back to the port.
- Transportation in an air-conditioned minivan
- Pickup and drop-off
- Lunch at Cucina D'Onore (if option selected)
- Food and drinks (if tour with lunch not chosen)
- Drop-off (if lunch at Cucina D'Onore option chosen)
Prepare for the activity
We will waiting for you at Gate 8 of Cruise Port terminal Quinquela Martin The tour guide will be waiting to take the participants to the vehicle and begin the tour. Tour start time: 9.45. Maximum waiting tolerance : 15 minutes The tour may start earlier if all participants meet the tour guide before the expected time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
• The tour is subject to changes in order to guarantee your return to the cruise ship on time