Buenos Aires: Argentinian Cooking Class & Market Tour
- Learn to cook like an Argentinian with this hands-on cooking class
- Prepare traditional recipes such as empanadas and dulce de leche pancakes
- Taste mate and try the famous Argentinian alfajores in a local’s home
- Visit a 130 year-old gastronomic market, if option selected
If the Market option is selected, start by visiting the Market of Progress, a 130 year-old historic and still-functioning gastronomic market, where you'll pick fresh and organic ingredients for your meal and occasionally get to try Argentinian treats. Next, make a brief stop in the English District to observe its architecture. Finally, you'll arrive at your instructor's home for your cooking class.
Make the dough and the fillings for meat and corn empanadas from scratch, and learn how to make Argentinian-style dulce de leche pancakes. During a short break you'll get to try a typical salami and cheese platter. Once you have finished with the cooking, sit around the table to enjoy the meal you’ve made all together, paired with Argentinian red wine.
- Cooking class
- English and Spanish-speaking instructor
- All ingredients and equipment
- Meal and snacks
- Mate, water, and wine