Buenos Aires: Argentine Gaucho Day at Santa Susana Ranch
Pickup optionalYour centrally located accommodation (hotel or apartment) in Buenos Aires. If you are staying in a hotel, please provide your hotel name and room number. If you are staying in an apartment, please provide detailed information like the address, and the apartment number and floor. If you do not yet have that information, inform the local partner via email as soon as possible.
- Experience a day as a Gaucho in Santa Susana Ranch
- Taste an authentic Argentine barbecue with drinks
- Take a horse or carriage ride around the ranch
- Watch a Folkloric show with Tango and Gaucho typical dances
Upon arrival in Santa Susana, your day will begin with a friendly welcome reception at the ranch with empanadas and wine. You will be invited to visit the local museum and church before going horse or carriage riding to explore the ranch.
Back at the Restaurant, taste the amazing "Parrillada" (Argentinian BBQ with different specialties of meat) accompanied by salads and drinks (red and white wine, soda, water, and coffee). Try the Mate (hot tea of Mate herb) and finish with a delicious local sweet, the "pastelito".
During and after lunch, enjoy a tango and folklore show of music and dance. The Gauchos will show off their skills with the horses and weapons. Be ready to take part in the show. At around 5 PM, the activities in the ranch will end and it will be time to return to Buenos Aires.
- Traditional empanadas with drinks upon arrival
- Argentine BBQ lunch
- Beverages (water, soft drinks, red and white wine)
- Horseback or carriage riding
- Folkloric show
- Pick-up and drop-off from any accommodation in central Buenos Aires (if option selected)
- Gratuities (optional)
Prepare for the activity
Estancia Santa Susana, Ruta Provincial 6, B2814 Los Cardales, Buenos Aires, Argentina. The Estancia is about 80 kilometers (50 miles) outside of Buenos Aires and offers free parking.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card