Budapest: Danube River Views Bike Ride
- Learn all about the colorful history and culture of Budapest
- Ride across Budapest's elegant bridges
- See the sights on both sides of the River Danube
- Check out Budapest's attractions including the Opera House, Parliament, St Stephen's Basilica, and Chain Bridge
- Enjoy both Buda and Pest promenade bike lanes
Cycle along the banks of the River Danube and cruise along Andrassy Avenue; a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Check out the magnificent St. Stephen's Basilica. View Liberty Square and the Parliament building, then cross the Margit Bridge to Buda on the river's west bank.
Learn about the history of Buda, a site of several sieges and conquests during the Ottoman expansion which almost decimated the city's population completely. Pass the Széchenyi Chain Bridge and the Elisabeth Bridge, which both hold fascinating stories of their own!
Zip over to Clark Adam Square, the famous Hotel Gellért, and the Rudas Thermal Baths. Then cycle to Pest across Elisabeth Bridge and discover Pest downtown.
The tour concludes back at Andrassy Avenue, where you can visit the majestic 19th-century Hungarian State Opera House; one of the era's most celebrated examples of European architecture. This 3-hour cycle tour is an excellent way to get a taste of the Hungarian capital's highlights before venturing out on your own to explore.
- Bike hire and optional helmet
- Food and beverages
- Entrance fees to sights and museums
- Public transport tickets to and from start and end points
- Children under 12 years
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
• The tour proceeds in all weather conditions, and refunds/exchanges will not be given due to adverse weather. The tour operator is not responsible for unforeseen delays or accidents