The Turquoise Sea of Hungary: Lake Balaton Private Tour
Pickup includedYour centrally located hotel or the port in Budapest.
- Experience Lake Balaton, a top hidden treasure region of Europe
- Visit Europe's largest freshwater lake
- Let the peace and beauty of the surroundings refresh you
- Visit Tihany Peninsula, Balatonfüred and some local treasures
- Soak up the region's restorative and relaxing energies
On its smaller hill, a church and a monastery were founded as early as nine centuries ago. The tour includes a visit to the most famous abbey of Hungary, as well as to Balatonfüred, the capital of the northern shore.
Balatonfüred was always beloved by artists and writers and for good reason; the pretty promenade and beautiful villas and mansions will very likely steal your heart.
While there, your guide will show you one or two totally off-the-beaten-track treasures of the region. At the end of the day, you will be driven back to your hotel in Budapest.
- Private guide
- Transportation by air-conditioned car/minivan
- Ferry tickets
- Entry to Tihany Abbey, Hungary's oldest abbey, and to the Visitors Center of the village
- Pickup and drop-off in Budapest
- Wheelchair users