Budapest Official Memento Park Tour with Transfers
- See statues that were part of Communist-era propaganda
- Take a seat in a classic East-German Trabant car
- Watch the movie, Life of an Agent, about secret police training methods in communist Hungary
- Browse the vintage shop that also features contemporary items, posters, and other interesting gifts
You'll learn where these monuments of propaganda were made and hear about their purpose. You'll also learn what everyday life was like in the Hungarian People’s Republic before the fall of the Iron Curtain.
Following a 25-minute bus transfer, you’ll be guided on a 45-minute exhibition tour. You’ll have an opportunity to see the many sights of Memento Park, as well as the film, Life of an Agent, which runs non-stop with English subtitles.
- Entrance fee
- Transfers (the price includes return fare as well)
- 45-minute guided tour
Prepare for the activity
The bus departs from Deak Ferenc ter, in the center of Budapest (metro station: Deak Ferenc ter on lines 1, 2, and 3). The bus departs from the stop bearing a Memento Park timetable, near Akvarium Club.Open in Google Maps ⟶