From Budapest: Private Shore Excursion to Szentendre
- Discover the historic Szentendre with its Marzipan Museum and numerous galleries
- Roam around the grounds of the Skanzen Open Air Village Museum
- Stroll through ancient ruins of the Roman Aquincum settlement
- During the summer, enjoy a 60 minute ride along the beautiful Danube River
Experience the quiet charm and stroll through the cobblestone streets. Enjoy your free time with a visit to an antique shop or one of the many art museums. A visit to the unique Marzipan Museum is included with plenty of time for coffee and cake.
During the summer a 60 minute return trip to Budapest is provided by boat on the Danube.
- All transfers and transportation
- English-speaking guide
- Parking and taxes
- Entrance fees