From Budapest: Royal Palace of Gödöllő Private Tour
Pickup includedAt your hotel.
- Feel the luxurious ambience and atmosphere of the Royal Palace of Gödöllő
- Learn the fascinating history of the Austro-Hungarian monarchy
Gödöllő is the site of the European Union Rotating Presidency Meetings of 2012, and the site of the spectacular, Baroque-style Royal Palace of Gödöllő, which formerly served as the summer residence of Queen Elisabeth. While you are exploring the beautiful palace, take a journey in the history of the Austro-Hungarian Monarchy and their connection to the beautiful palace, a favorite of Franz Joseph and the royal family, as well as of Empress Elisabeth (Sissi), who especially loved staying in Gödöllő.
After wandering from room to room and getting to know the life and times of the Austro-Hungarian Empire, take a walk through the beautiful Palace Park, and enjoy a cup of coffee and piece of cake at the Confectionery of the Palace.
- Luxurious minivan/or car with air-conditioning
- Professional tour guide
- Free water service during the tour
- Entry to the palace
- Free door to door service
- Coffee or Cake in the Palace (try Sissi’s favourite cake)