Budapest: Official Pub Crawl
- Discover the famous ruin pubs of Budapest's District 7
- End the night at one of Budapest's most popular night clubs
- Meet friendly locals and backpackers over some crazy party games
- Try some Hungarian pálinka and special vodka
Almost every pub you will visit features live music to serenade your ears, while the evening ends at one of the most popular clubs in Budapest, where DJs spin the tunes to get you on your feet.
You will enjoy tasty shots of Hungarian pálinka and special vodka throughout the night. Guides work hard to create a sociable atmosphere, providing crazy party games to break the ice, and insider tips on all aspects of Budapest’s nightlife scene.
- English guide
- Welcome shot
- Skip-the-line VIP entry to a club
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide at a pub called Fogas (Akácfa street 49.). Your guide will wait inside and will be wearing an orange name tag. Advertisements will highlight the spot of the meeting point.Open in Google Maps ⟶