Budapest: Lake Balaton & Herend Porcelain Private Day Tour
Pickup includedHotel pick-up from hotels in Budapest.
- Visit the beautiful Lake Balaton, the largest fresh water lake in Europe
- See where the famous hand-painted Herend porcelain is made, and enjoy a 3D movie
- Discover the first Hungarian nature reservation area, the Tihany Peninsula
- Check out the ancient Benedictine Abbey and enjoy the stunning panoramic view
- Enjoy a delicious local lunch by the lake (optional)
Continue the tour with a short drive to the Tihany Peninsula, the first Hungarian nature reservation area. Pay a visit to the stunning 1000-year-old Benedictine Abbey and enjoy the fantastic panoramic views from the promenade, before making your way to a nearby restaurant to enjoy your lunch under the grape vines (optional). On the way, stop briefly at folk art shops to admire some hand-made arts and crafts products.
On your return journey to Budapest, stop in at the very first Spa and Holiday Resort of Hungary in Balatonfüred.
- Transportation by minivan/car
- Tour guide (for whole day)
- Refreshment drink
- Free door to door service
- Balatonfüred Town
- Abbey of Tihany (guided inner visit)
- Entry to the Manufacture of Herend (Guided visit with 3D movie, and the process of manufacturing)
- Food and further drinks
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes