From Budapest: Half-Day Tour to Szentendre
- Drive from Budapest to the picturesque artists’ village of Szentendre
- Stroll through the baroque settlement and its narrow streets
- Enjoy the special atmosphere of this village
- Try out the delicious "Lángos" (fried Hungarian flat bread)
- Go shopping in the village or visit the Margit Kovács Ceramic Museum
- Enjoy a boat ride back to Budapest along the Danube River (during summer months only)
At Szentendre, wander around the sights of the Baroque settlement, built on medieval ruins, walk up the narrow streets to the panorama point, and simply enjoy the special atmosphere of the village.
You will have the chance to sample the delicious Lángos (fried Hungarian flat bread), head off for a bit of shopping, or visit any of the famous museums in the city (entrance fees not included). During the summer (between 1st May and 30th September) the tour returns to Budapest on the Danube by boat.
- Lángos (tasty bread)
- Boat ticket (from May to September)
- Personal expenses
- Entrance fees
Prepare for the activity
Cityrama and gray line travel agency, 9:30 AM (from 1st November to 31st March) and at 1:30 PM (from 1st April to 31st October) Báthory utca 19, Budapest 1054 (5th district, close to the Parliament)Open in Google Maps ⟶