From Budapest: Full-Day Eger Tour - the Bastion of Wines
Pickup includedPick-up from your hotel reception.
- Taste 10 to 15 items from the most famous wineries by the local winemakers
- Have direct transfers and guidance during the day
- Receive a free information package about the sights and the history of the wine country
Eger is famous for its rich historical traditions, its built heritages, wines, thermal baths and spas. Nothing better will be found in terms of mental and physical nourishment in one place.
The population has been engaged in grape and wine production for over 1000 years. The age of the oldest wine cellars are more than 400-years-old, but even today, they are still making new cellars so it can safely be said that Eger is the bastion of wine.
- Premium wine tasting, even the non-commercial products as well
- 2-course hot meal lunch or dinner
- Savory snacks and bites during the tastings
Prepare for the activity
• The main types: olaszrizling, chardonnay, pinot noir, kadarka, merlot, cabernet franc, cabernet sauvignon