Eat Hungary: Gourmet Walking Tour
- Visit the Belvárosi Piac and favorite food venues
- Taste 8 flavorful Hungarian specialties
- Enjoy the taste of locally-made artisanal beers
Enjoy the tastes of Budapest on the Eat Hungary tour and learn a bit about Hungarian history, traditions and culture along the way.
The tour begins with a welcome túró rudi (a chilled chocolate-covered dessert). Head to Belvárosi Piac, the downtown market hall, and then visit a local butcher shop, a cheese shop, and traditional restaurants.
Finish off with a visit to a neighborhood pub and taste some locally-made artisanal beers.
- Professional tour guide
- All food tastings
- A variety of craft beers
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
• The tour involves approximately 2 km of walking, so be sure to wear comfortable shoes
• Most dietary restrictions can be accommodated with prior notice