This winter bike tour is a fun and easy adventure where you will get the opportunity to explore the sights of downtown along grand roads and bike pathways, learning about the city's interesting history as you go.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Starting time 11:00 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Learn about Hungarian history and culture
- See the Opera House, Basilica, Parliament and view over Buda Castle
- Enjoy a cafe stop with pastry included
- Visit Heroes's Square and City Park
- English-speaking guide
- Bike hire and optional helmet
- Stop for a coffee or beverage and pastry included
- Entry fees to sights and museums
- Transport to the meeting point or from the finishing point
- Children under 2 years
- Children under 12 years
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Participants will need to be fit for continuous biking for up to 2 hours.
- Participants must know how to ride a bike.
- Tour goes in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. (it is encouraged to bring hats and gloves to keep the extremities warm)
- Refunds/exchanges are not given due to adverse weather.
- Due to the lower temperature in winter, it is not recommended for children under 12.
- Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride and forfeit their right to do the tour, without refund.
- The tour reserve the right to alter and change tour programs without prior notice due to construction, city closures for events, festivals and so on throughout the year. Please note the city also closes down certain areas to bikes and also for events, fairs and festivals which can force the tour to use alternative routes.