Budapest: Walking Tour of Buda Castle with a Historian
- Explore the Royal Palace Gardens and the Savoy Terrace
- Enjoy the panoramic views of the Parliament & the Pest side from the Fisherman's Bastion, the most romantic place in town
- Discover Matthias Church, arguably the most beautiful church in Budapest
- Enjoy delicious coffee during a coffee break
You will walk through the winding alleys and experience breathtaking views from the ramparts. Be ready for the fascinating historical stories about Buda Castle from the Middle Ages to World War II.
Explore the whole complex of the Buda Castle District including the Royal Palace, Savoy Terrace, Matthias Fountain, Palace Gardens, Alexander Palace, the Hungarian Presidential Palace, Matthias Church, and get panoramic views of the Parliament & the Pest side from Fisherman's Bastion. As an added bonus to round off your experience, enjoy delicious coffee during the coffee stop.
- English or Spanish-speaking guide
- Entrance to Mathias Church
- Coffee break