Budapest: Walking Tour of Buda Castle District
- Discover the castle district of Budapest and learn more about the fascinating history and changes to the castle
- Immerse yourself in the history of Buda and admire the Baroque architecture and the carvings from the age of chivalry
- Hear amusing anecdotes, walk in the footsteps of Elisabeth of Austria and enjoy the breathtaking views
Visit Castle Hill and even work in a visit to the National Gallery. Decide for yourself whether you would like to visit the Sándor Palace, Matthias Church or the Fisherman's Bastion, and enjoy the incredible panoramic views they offer. Wander the small streets and contemplative squares of the district as you hear stories of the lives of Buda residents.
- German-speaking tour of the castle district and the Matthias Church
- Entry to the Matthias Church (HUF 1500 / person)
- Entry to the Fisherman's Bastion (HUF 800 / person)