Budapest: Private City Tuk-Tuk Tour & Boat Cruise
Pickup includedBudapest hotels in the greater downtown area.
- Enjoy a 70 min cruise on the Danube by Duna Bella with audio guide and free drink
- See more of the city in a sleek, Italian-designed TukTuk
- Be driven by a capable driver as you see the sights of the city
- Learn about the intriguing unification of Buda and Pest
- Get tips and engaging stories from your friendly guide
- Discover all the city highlights of Budapest in a few hours
Your tuk-tuk driver is also your personal guide, so sit back and enjoy his stories and insights as he takes you on a tour catered to your interests, temperament and pace. Every tuk-tuk is equipped with a tablet to give passengers access to PocketGuide, the audio tour application.
Other sites on this tour include the Hungarian State Opera House, Heroes' Square, Széchenyi Spa, Great Synagogue, Petite Paris, Great Market Hall, Liberty Bridge, Philosopher's Garden, Castle Garden Bazaar, Chain Bridge and Matthias Church and Fisherman's Bastion.
Following the Tuk-Tuk tour, enjoy a 1-hour and 10-minute boat tour along the River Danube. Relax and watch as the city's sights float by.
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off for selected hotels
- Private tour
- 1-hour and 10-minute boat tour on the River Danube
- Food and drinks
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion
- Pregnant women
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable clothes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
• This tour is not recommended for those with heart complaints or serious medical conditions
• This tour is not recommended for women who are pregnant
• This tour is not recommended for children under 3 years of age
• If this tour is canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or a full refund