Budapest: Hungarian Dance Performance & Wine Tasting Cruise
Pickup optionalYour hotel or accommodation.
- Watch a folklore performance at the Danube Palace
- Taste the wines of Hungary on a 1.5-hour wine tasting cruise
- Marvel at the monuments of Budapest illuminated for the night
- Stand on the boat's upper deck and balconies to feel the cool breeze
First, watch an unforgettable folkloric dance performance at Danube Palace, one of the oldest and most prestigious theater venues in the city. The program is 90 minutes long with (including intermission) and performed by 3 of the country’s most famous dance ensembles.
Next, learn about Hungary’s fascination with wine on a wine tasting cruise along the Danube. See Budapest floodlit for the night as you pass illuminated monuments and UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Go to the boat’s open-air upper deck and balconies for some of the best views.
Cruise under 6 of the city’s bridges as you sample 7 different wines from Hungary’s most famous wineries, including the world-renowned Tokaj.
- 1.5-hour folklore show
- 1.5-hour cruise
Prepare for the activity
• Provide your exact address, name of accommodation within the city limits of Budapest and your phone number if you have ordered a transfer service and send it to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org