Budapest: Széchenyi Baths with Massage Package
- Experience Europe’s largest thermal spa at Széchenyi Baths
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- Enjoy a 45-minute or 60-minute private VIP massage for singles or couples
Home to the deepest and warmest thermal waters in Budapest, Széchenyi Baths features 15 indoor pools of various sizes at temperatures ranging from 20°C to 40°C. In addition, you can unwind in any of the 3 outdoor pools and benefit from activities such as a neck shower or water beam back massage while sitting down. For your VIP massage treatment, choose from an aromatherapy massage with heated oils or a Swedish-style massage to relieve muscle tension.
Harmony Aroma Massage: (45 minutes)
Relax with a gentle, therapeutic full-body massage, on your own or as a couple, and feel the benefits of heated, 100% natural bio oils. Choose from 4 different fragrances, including Jasmine, Rose Harmony, Citrus Refresh and Vetiver (most suitable for men). The couples massage takes place in the same room.
Royal Thermal Massage: (60 minutes)
Based on Swedish massage techniques, the Royal Thermal Massage is a stronger and more dynamic treatment that is perfect for people with excessive or developing joint pains. Available as a single person or couples option, it's the perfect complement to thermal bathing, relieves muscle tension and eases joint pain. Your masseur will locate problematic areas in your body and create a personalized treatment for your needs. Benefit from an additional facial toner with high levels of active ingredients and moisturizing cream, and a full-body treatment, including foot, facial and head massage. The couples treatments takes place in the same room.
- Skip-the-line entrance to Széchenyi Baths
- Access to 15 indoor and 3 outdoor thermal pools, steam rooms and saunas
- Use of a private cabin to change and store your clothes in
- 45-minute or 60-minute VIP massage for a single person or couple (depending on option booked)
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Towel, flip flops, cap and swimming suit (available to purchase at the spa)
- Food and drinks
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Széchenyi Baths, Állatkerti krt. 11., 1146 Budapest (on the Pest side of the city). Directions by public transport: Take the subway (Yellow Line - M1) from Vörösmarty tér to Széchenyi fürdő (direction Mexikói út).Open in Google Maps ⟶
• The minimum age for this activity is 18 years old
• It is possible to purchase a "towel + flip flop + shampoo" option. The price is valid for 1 person, so please add as many package options as the number of participants
• Széchenyi bath is going to close at 8:00 PM on 12th November, 2018 due to maintenance works
• Please note the during Christmas and New Year season as the spa is more popular than usual, the entering process may take a few minutes longer