Budapest Private Guided 3-Hour City Tour by Bus
Pickup includedHotel pick-up is available in Budapest.
- See the top sights of Budapest
- Visit the Buda side of the city and enjoy a guided castle walk
- Enjoy a photo stop and panoramic views atop Gellért Hill
Your tour starts after pick-up from your hotel. On the Buda side, stop in the Castle District and during a short walk you will see the main attractions of the area. Walk to the Matthias Church and to the Fisherman’s Bastion. The Gellért Hill (Citadel) provides the most spectacular view of Budapest.
On the Pest side, you can see Parliament, St. Stephens Basilica and many other sights. On the way to the Heroes’ Square you can see Adrássy Avenue with the Opera House, the House of Terror and many luxury shops. After that, the drive continues to the City Park. You will pass by the Vajdahunyad Castle, Europe’s largest thermal spa (Széchenyi Bath) and the Budapest Zoo and the Once Upon a Time Park.
- Professional tour guide in your choice of language: English, German, Italian, French, Spanish
- Tour starts and ends wherever you wish
- Personal approach
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off service
- Transportation by air-conditioned bus
- Citadel photo stop
- Castle walk
- Entrance fees
- Wheelchair users