Budapest Private Art Walk
Pickup includedMeet your guide at the reception of your hotel
- Visit the home studio of a local artist
- Get a taste of the contemporary art scene of Budapest
- Step inside the most famous ruin pub of the city, decorated by young local designers
- Get an insight into the local street art scene, admiring legal mural paintings
- Pop in various contemporary art studios mostly found in the Bohemian Quarter of Budapest
You visit the home studio of a local artist. The painter will personally receive and show you around and you will get a glimpse of the creative process as well. You will pop into various contemporary art galleries among which a small one of conceptual art that works with local and international artists.
You also visit a silk screen print studio where you can learn about the technique of this type of printing and get familiar with the works of local graphic designers and their products. The latest urban trend in Budapest is legal mural paintings that can be found on old firewalls. Hear the stories from behind the scenes and about their creators. The best way to end the tour is to have an included drink together in one of our famous ruin pubs where you can see installations and decorations of local artists and interior designers.
- 1 drink
- Museum entrance fees