Budapest: Half-Day Highlights Small Group Private Tour
Pickup includedPick-up from your hotel or other location of choice in Budapest
- See the sites you want to see on a private tour of Budapest
- Explore the monuments of the Castle District
- Travel down the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Andrássy út, Heroes’ Square and City Park
- Go inside St. Stephen's Basilica to see the right hand of Stephen, the first King of Hungary
- Learn about life in the imperial city and life behind the Iron Curtain
- Discover the world's 2nd oldest underground rail network
- Wander the ground of Buda Castle, with panoramic views of the River Danube
Learn about life in the imperial city during the days of the Austro-Hungarian Empire, and discover what life was like behind the Iron Curtain during the Communist era. Go to the Romanesque Matthias Church in front of the Fishermen's Bastion of the Castle District, and get close-up views of its soaring tower.
Travel down Andrássy út (Andrássy Avenue), Budapest’s most iconic boulevard. Pause at the vast Heroes’ Square to see the Millennium Memorial. Continue to City Park, part of Budapest’s UNESCO World Heritage Site, and discover the oldest underground train line in the city, part of the 2nd oldest underground system in the world.
- Transportation by car
- Food and drink (lunch and dinner reservations can be arranged on request)
- Entry to St. Stephen's Basilica, Fishermen's Bastion, and Matthias Church