Budapest: Guided Walking Tour with Parliament Visit
- Marvel at the beautiful St Stephen's Basilica in the city center
- Walk past the famous Chain Bridge, one of the city's most popular sights
- Explore the inner pedestrian city and the Gerbeaud confectionary
- See the magnificent Hungarian Parliament Building from the inside on a guided tour
During the tour, admire the main attractions of the Pest side of Budapest, but also lesser-known sights in the city like Vörösmarty Square with the Gerbeaud confectionery and the inner city's fancy pedestrian streets.
Conclude the tour with a guided visit to Budapest's most unique monument: the Parliament Building. Learn all the interesting facts about the 3rd-largest parliament building of the world and admire the Hungarian Holy Crown & Crown Jewels. End the tour at the Visitor's Centre of the Hungarian Parliament (Kossuth tér 1-3).
- Professional tour guide
- Parliament entrance fee
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes