Gellert Spa Full-Day Admission and Private VIP Massage
- Skip the lines waiting to enter and enjoy full-day access to the spa
- Unwind in your choice of 13 spring-fed pools
- Admire the spa’s stunning interior, with its mosaic walls and stained-glass windows
Begin your full-day experience by skipping the line at the main entrance and making your way to a separate welcome desk, where a host will lead you to your own private changing cabin. From there, get ready to unwind and explore 13 indoor and outdoor thermal spring pools.
The thermal waters are cooled from their natural temperature of 170 degrees Fahrenheit (77 degrees Celsius) to varying temperatures and contain minerals such as magnesium and calcium – a treat for your joints!
Be sure to check out the steam rooms and saunas, too, taking a quick dip in the cold pool after you've had enough heat.
Treat yourself to a luxurious VIP massage, choosing from an aroma-therapeutic or a Swedish-style massage. Book the massage for yourself or as a couple.
The duration of the gentler Harmony Aroma Massage is 45 minutes and the more vigorous Swedish-style Royal Thermal Massage is 60 minutes. Couple massage treatments take place in the same massage room.
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Gellért Spa
- Access to 13 indoor and outdoor thermal spring pools and steam rooms and saunas
- Private cabin use for changing and storing clothes
- 45-minute or 60-minute VIP massage (single or couples, depending on the option selected
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Towel, flip flops, cap, swimsuit (available for purchase at the spa)
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
• Minimum age for the massage is 18 years
• Gellert Spa is open from 6:00 AM - 8:00 PM. You may enter between 9:00 AM and 6:00 PM, and may stay until closing time
• Please note that during Christmas and New Year season the spa as more popular than usual, it may take a few minutes more than usual to enter
• Please note that from May 27 to 29 the indoor swimming pool is going to be closed for construction works