Budapest Free Walking Tour in Spanish with Booking Fee
- Enjoy a free tour and only pay what you feel is fair
- Explore the historic centrer of Budapest with a Spanish-speaking guide
- See the main landmarks and monuments and hear the stories behind them
Visit UNESCO-listed buildings, such as the Hungarian Parliament and St. Stephen's Basilica, the largest church in the city. Walk to Erzsebet Square, Liberty Square and Akvarium Square.
Hear about the city’s history and the influence of the Celts, Romans, Ottomans and Germans. See what makes Budapest one of the most charming cities in Europe.
Join this free walking tour and at the end, pay however much you think the tour was worth.
- Spanish-speaking tour guide
- 2 Booking Fee (to guarantee your place)
- Meals and drinks
- Entrance to monuments
Prepare for the activity
• Please be at the meeting point 10 minutes before the scheduled starting time
• For group bookings of more than 6 persons, there is a reservation fee of €8 per person