Budapest: 3-Hour Small Group Bike Tour
- See more of Budapest by bike
- Discover famous land marks like the UNESCO listed Heroes Square
- Learn illuminating facts from your local guide
- Relax in the City Park
Start by riding along the famous Andrássy Avenue to see some of the most beautiful Hungarian architecture. At the end of the avenue, reach Heroes Square and the City Park (Városliget) for the chance for some relaxation. Your guide will take you back towards the city center to see the great Parliament Building of Hungary, the Opera House and the House of Terror museum.
After this enjoy a refreshing ride on the Danube riverside and admire the wonderful bridges representing the thousand year history of this beautiful city. End the tour at the same spot where you began in central Budapest.
- Relaxed English-speaking tour guide
- Bike rental and helmets
- Gratuities (recommended)
Prepare for the activity
• For this tour, all participants must be experienced cyclists capable of biking safely in a foreign urban environment
• Helmets for a bike tour are not compulsory in Hungary; however we provide them for safety reasons. Wearing the helmets is optional but highly recommended
• Please wear comfortable shoes and warm clothes depending on the weather
• Please be at the meeting point 10 minutes before the tour starts