Budapest: Buda Castle Bike Tour
- Ride around Buda Castle and the main attractions of Buda
- See local products at a traditional market
- Cycle to a traditional thermal bath and learn about local bathing culture
- Visit UNESCO World Heritage siets and learn about Budapest
- Discover a great way to orient yourself in Budapest and to get suggestions for your stay
During the tour you’ll learn about Budapest and the people who live in it. Listen to interesting anecdotes told by your guide, and you’ll understand more about Hungarian lifestyle and culture.
History, entertaining stories, excellent photo opportunities, and a fun way to meet other travelers. This tour is a great way to orient yourself in Budapest. At the end of the tour your guide will give you suggestions for the best things to do during the rest of your stay.
- Use of bike and helmet
- Local, professional guide
Prepare for the activity
Meet at the stairs of the Lutheran church at Deák Ferenc Square, 1052 Budapest. The church is on the corner of Deák Ferenc Square and the main road (Károly Krt.), where there is a tram line next to a metro entrance.Open in Google Maps ⟶