Budapest 2-Hour Sightseeing Tour
- Explore Budapest's historic Castle District
- Discover the unique architecture of Fishermen's Bastion
- Admire the serene beauty Matthias Church
- Stroll through the modern Hotel Hilton
- Climb the famous Gellért Hill
- Take in a breathtaking view of the city from Gellért Hill
Drive over to Buda and stop in the Castle District to take a short walk through the main attractions of the area, including the beautiful Fishermen’s Bastion and spectacular Matthias Church.
Continue on to the Gellért Hill Citadel and enjoy gorgeous views over the city. Return to the city center at the end of the tour, close to the well-known pedestrian street Váci utca. From there there are plenty of eating and transportation options.
- Local English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees