Bucharest Old Town 2.5-Hour Private Walking Tour
- Get an insider's view of Bucharest with private tour led by a local guide
- Stroll through more than 500 years of Romanian history
- Explore Bucharest's hidden attractions and beautiful architecture
Your tour starts at Unirii Square for a view of the colossal Palace of the Parliament, the second-largest building in the world. From here, visit St. Anthony's Church, the oldest in the city, followed by a stop at Manuc's Inn and the ruins of the former Royal Court, as well as the Stavropoleos Monastery. The route will take you past the medieval Old Town, today transformed into Bucharest's bustling downtown.
Jumping forward to the 18th and 19th centuries, admire the beautiful French-style buildings on Calea Victoriei Street and discover why Bucharest was once known as Little Paris.
The tour ends close to Revolution Square, where you'll have the chance to talk to your guide about what Communist rule meant for Romania and Bucharest and how the country changed after the 1989 revolution.
- 2.5-hour private walking tour with a local guide
- Visit to the Stavropoleos Monastery and Manuc's Inn
- 1 famous Romanian snack
- Bucharest city map
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point is the clock in Unirii Square Park, located right in the city center, just across the street from the big fountains. Please look around carefully, as the clock is only about 12 feet (4 meters) high.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• The tour runs in English or Spanish