Dracula’s Castle Full-Day Tour from Bucharest
Pick-up serviceFrom your hotel.
- Learn the legend of Dracula and his real-life counterpart Vlad the Impaler
- Explore the inspiration for Dracula's Castle at Bran Castle
- Tour the Medieval city of Brasov
Travel through the mountain scenery to Bran, where you will visit Bran Castle, commonly known as “Dracula’s Castle,” and learn the legend of the terrifying fictional Count. Your last stop of the day will be Brasov, located in the heart of Transylvania, where a walking tour through the historical center will reveal sights such as the Gothic church of Biserica Neagră, and the Medieval Catherine's Gate, the last remaining of the city’s defensive walls.
- Professional guide
- Round-trip transportation
- Entrance tickets
- Convenient meeting points for downtown Bucharest hotels and hostels
- Photography and video fees
- Tips and personal expenses
When you get there
• All students need to show a student identification in order to receive the discount
• Children under 4 years old cannot join shared tours
• Minimum of two participants is required for the tour to run