Bucharest by Night Pub & Club Crawl Tour
- Visit bars and clubs favoured by locals and that you won’t find in your guidebook
- Experience Bucharest nightlife like a local
- See a side of Bucharest that visitors rarely get to see, outside of the more well-known tourist areas
- Raise a glass at some of the city’s best-hidden clubs, rooftop gardens, and underground venues
Often out of sight of tourists, there are cozy little bars, cheap kitschy relics of hood bars or queer hip places that have everything you need in order to make a memorable night. The local underground scene is often full of hype, as the eclectic character of the city translates into the party scene as well, from the touristic loud and boring old town (which we will gracefully avoid) to colorful electronic clubs and even contemporary Roma music in hidden unconventional spaces.
If you’re sick of searching for the real party or you just want an authentic experience, be ready to be introduced to the famous and infamous party places in Bucharest.
- Local English-speaking guide
- Drinks and any food
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips/ gratuities for your guide
Prepare for the activity
• Please note that while staff parties and birthdays are hosted, this tour cannot be offered for stag or hen parties
• You will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 persons