Bucharest: Mogosoaia Palace and Snagov Monastery Tour
Pickup includedYour Bucharest accommodation.
- Explore Bucharest's surroundings
- Discover Mogosoaia Palace with its unique Romanian architectural style
- Marvel at the old frescoes of the Snagov Monastery
You will then head to the Snagov Monastery, a 14th-century monastery located on an island in the middle of Snagov Lake which was later transformed by Vlad Dracula into a prison. According to the legends Vlad would be buried in the monastery of Snagov, where monks would bring his body in secret. There you will enjoy the silence away from the hustle of the city to discover the real story about Vlad the Impaler and the legends of Count Dracula.
Throughout your transfer back to your hotel you will admire the most important sights of the city. These include Free Press Square, Victory Street, the Romanian Athenaeum, Revolution Square, the Memorial of the Renaissance, and the former Royal Palace.
- English-speaking tour guide
- Transportation with a modern air-conditioned car/minivan
- Entrance fees (5€)
- Photography fees